Ducato or Boxer dog bed

mry716

I had a 'L' shaped bed/mat made for our Warwick duo to go across the passenger footwell and down between the seats - I harnessed the dog with a seat belt bolted to the back of each front seat. She was comfy and always in contact with my wife so a lot happier than travelling at the rear.
The cushion is new and unused as we had to take her for her last injection on Friday. It looks a little creased as it has been stored in one of those vacuum bags.
If anyone else could use it I would be happy for them to have it FOC.

Attachments

• 20240411_175831.jpg
    20240411_175831.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 25
I had a 'L' shaped bed/mat made for our Warwick duo to go across the passenger footwell and down between the seats - I harnessed the dog with a seat belt bolted to the back of each front seat. She was comfy and always in contact with my wife so a lot happier than travelling at the rear.
The cushion is new and unused as we had to take her for her last injection on Friday. It looks a little creased as it has been stored in one of those vacuum bags.
If anyone else could use it I would be happy for them to have it FOC.
So sorry to hear that you have had to make that difficult decision. It is so tough, but so caring.
We have a Bailey based on a Peugeot Boxer and our little dog Harry has been frightened by clattering over potholes or something similar. He is usually harnessed between the two front seats but now pulls right out of his harness sometimes, trying to move further forward. It's not easy to explain.
Do you think your bespoke cushion would soften the noises/clonks/vibration that seem to frighten him? If so, I would like to take you up on your generous offer and give it a try.
We are currently near Runcorn, moving on to near Kendal tomorrow and then up to Scotland. Would you be anywhere between Runcorn & Shieldaig on Loch Torridon?

Sorry Sharon we are near Grantham. BUT I would suggest the cushin may well help and certainly worth a try. If you want to come with your van you are welcome to stay overnight - we have water and electricty hookups so no problem and a bottle of wine to share in the evening :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back