Trip to France

Just trying coffee again.
20240428_151915.jpg
20240428_151924.jpg

20240428_151927.jpg

Fuelflash is my favourite app for petrol, diesel and LPG (GPL). Love the fact that diesel pump triggers are bright yellow, not much chance of a mistake.

Fuelflash.eu although not downloadable in UK.

Davy

I am currently munching on Älgkorv, otherwise known as moose sausage. Very gamey and chewy they remind me of the smell of some of Molly’s treats. She’s not having one as they’re rather scrummy
image.jpg

Always used to ask for cafe au lait ( coffee with milk), looks like your drinking Espresso.
Yes Liz who did French at school ordered it,so I let it come to prove it, the I ordered as you suggest, to be honest it is quite palatable, but we just like a bigger drink.

Looking for LPG app for france which is in English if poss, the ones I have are pretty crap.
Kev, as indicated IIRC way up this thread, I use https://www.prix-carburants.gouv.fr/ which is not an app and not in English, but is a French government site that gives comprehensive coverage of French fuel stations. For LPG, just tick that box and then select the département that you're in or travelling through/to from the dropdown menu. It will then show relevant fuel stations on the map. Clicking on an icon will open a popup with prices. Alternatively, click on "Voir la liste des points de vente" and it will bring up a list showing the fuel stations and prices.

Kev, as indicated IIRC way up this thread, I use https://www.prix-carburants.gouv.fr/ which is not an app and not in English, but is a French government site that gives comprehensive coverage of French fuel stations. For LPG, just tick that box and then select the département that you're in or travelling through/to from the dropdown menu. It will then show relevant fuel stations on the map. Clicking on an icon will open a popup with prices. Alternatively, click on "Voir la liste des points de vente" and it will bring up a list showing the fuel stations and prices.
Yes I have that thanks Tom, not getting on with it yet though.

Do you not have the LPG stations on the sat nav Kev? I have everything from Kebab shops to Sex shops on the TomTom. Not that I ever go in sex shops of course. Just want to make sure I never park next to one.

They are (or were) plentiful though. Just top up whenever you see a GPL sign.

I have a few but most seem to be closed or very out of date over here.

Yes that's the plan anyway just handy to know if we're passing any.

I can't find an Android app that speaks individual French words or even phrases I'd have got a book in the UK but I assumed it would come back for Liz but she's less idea than moi.

It's Monday so I might try to find a book here but doubt I will.

Back