2014 boxer fuse

molly 2

CAn anyone tell me the location of the fuse for the cigarette lighter on a 2014 pug boxer 2.2 engine , thanks

Glad you got it sorted, nowt worse than electrical stuff.
The engine bay fusebox can be a bit awkward to get the lid off I found.

But is a slight improvement on accessing the engine bay fuses and relays on a VW T5. Anyone want to guess how to get to those?

If you want a tricky electric try changing the head light bulb on a Renault Megan Convertible !
The manual detatils the procedure "1) Remove the appropriate front wheel and wing lining...."
Ten years ago the main dealer quoted £300 for labour :(

Halfords did it by a) Removing an access panel, b) doing the whoe thing by touch. Fixed cost back then £5 :)

Is it the one next to the air filter? on my build the rain got into it, I managed to get a spare one, but I investigated mending the old one, stripped it down (nightmare) and got some Oxilic acid to clean all the verdigris inside of it, flushed it and did it again twice let it dry on a radiator after blowing it out as best I could and refitted it and it worked fine, but I took it out and kept it as a spare in a tupperware box, It's still in the van unused I suppose.

Halfords are pretty good at doing stupid jobs, if the person you need is actually on that day.

If you want a tricky electric try changing the head light bulb on a Renault Megan Convertible !
The manual detatils the procedure "1) Remove the appropriate front wheel and wing lining...."
You have to do that to replace the sidelight bulb on a RAV4.2. Always best to only replace in the summer (the plastic in the winter goes hard and is razor-sharp.
Tricky to replace Light Bulbs on a VW T5 without taking headlight out. Replacing headlights on a VW T5 involves removal of Front Bumper. Removing Front Bumper involves removal of wheel liners. Give me a Megan Convertible!
Ten years ago the main dealer quoted £300 for labour :(

Halfords did it by a) Removing an access panel, b) doing the whoe thing by touch. Fixed cost back then £5 :)

CAn anyone tell me the location of the fuse for the cigarette lighter on a 2014 pug boxer 2.2 engine , thanks
On the 2014 fiat ducato it's under the bonnet in a sizable black box on the nearside. An extension bar and small socket req'd to undo the not easy to get at fastening. What twerp drsigned it i wonder? I don't carry a fullset of spanners and sockets etc, visit your fiat dealer? Maybe that's the aim.

Memory not serving me very well but it might have been a Citroen bx or zantia when the clutch cable went you opened the bonnet with your fingers crossed hoping someone had been kind enough to cut a hole in the bulkhead for easy access,
Also loved the flexible bypass hose on the old minis keeping your fingers crossed the steel insert hadn’t rotted away

Back