Not a MH but rather neat.

Didn’t know you went to the pub on Thursdays Rob 😉

Sometimes Kev, but not tonight.

That would make a great bolthole for me if it was in my garden, but then again if I had one more of my kids/grandkids might move in with me!

It’s just a big shed wae wheels 😳

IMG_0393.jpeg

They had something along those lines at the vanlife festival year before last

I sometimes wonder what brings such a diverse group of people together on this forum, but if one thing thats been said since I joined thats it

House full of people Kev. I can't escape to the pub every night - well I could but it might kill me!

I built a cabin in the garden as a place to relax and watch TV on my own (maybe with a few mates when the football is on) but it's now full of my daughters stuff. Still I'll be buying a new boat this year so I can relax at the marina, which has a bar! :)

just don’t buy the boat on eBay at 10 pm on a Friday night Rob, I’ve already had to help out two mates that did that

One thing I do know a bit about is boats Kev having owned 20 odd over the years never had a bad one yet and would never buy one without a test drive and a survey.

However, I wouldn't rule it out completely - but I do try not to go online after the pub (usually!).

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back